Come work with us for a better world
We are looking for PMs with proven experience managing teams and with fundraising. Being a techie is not mandatory but would help understanding your team-mates. Independance is a must.
We only work with FOSS (Free and open-source software), it’s our philosophy, and we’re proud of it. Our experience and mindset is also with Information and Communication Technologies for Development (ICT4D), creating appropriate technologies for human development. Our company is rapidly growing and has a high projection in the world of IT for developing environments and research. You will become part of a relaxed but professional software development team, involved in a wide range of international and cutting-edge projects and many opportunities for furthering your knowledge of robust web development, user interface design, Java and relational databases. Other projects in related technologies may appear in the near future.
- Experience managing developer teams, structuring projects and scheduling tasks
- Agile project methodologies
- Available for representing the company in international conferences
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Experience dealing with clients
- Fund-raising skills (writing proposals, detecting good grant/calls opportunities…)
- Some community manager skills (twitter, linked-in, website)
- Experience with Github
- Good English & Spanish.
Will also be valued…
- PM certifications
- Experience with DHIS2
- High independence, autonomy & experience on teleworking.
- Experience with H2020 projects
- Programming skills
- Fluent French
Nice to have…
- NGO on-the-field experience in developing countries
- Computational neuroscience knowledges
- Experience with Discourse
Hourly rate: to be agreed depending on the expertise and dedication
Interview: CV and Portfolio Review. Face to Face videoconference interview.
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: 20hrs/week aprox.
If you are interested in this job offer, please write an email to email@example.com attaching your CV, portfolio, GitHub user or any other information that may be relevant to better understand your work experience.
We’re a young company and we’re getting involved in multiple ICT projects for which we need to hire qualified people. If you’re interested in cooperation for development and ICT, if you are highly skilled in some of these technologies:
DHIS2 development & deployment
Big data and data representation
JS, HTML5, CSS
…and of course if you’re good at team working, you’re easy going and able to work with independence, please let us know about you and
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org